Federazione Culturale Europaclub At “Sapienza” University – Rome – IT http://www.europaclub.org F.C. “Europaclub”- firstname.lastname@example.org
Codice fiscale/ fiscal code 97290580584 / PIC 946820784
Via F. Ferraironi 45 – K10 – Tel. +39.06.2415460 – 00177 Roma
- Title of KA1 Course:
- EURODIDAWEB – PEDAGOGICAL USE OF INTERNET AND MULTIMEDIA TOOLS
- E-LEARNING: DIDACTIC MODELS AND STRATEGIES
- Our two training courses for Directors, training managers, Adults, Youth, Teachers …etc.
1) Eurodidaweb + 2) E-learning :
|2016||04/07 – 08/07 – Eurodidaweb / July 2016||25/07 – 29/07 – E-learning / July 2016|
|21/11 – 25/11 – Eurodidaweb / November 2016||12/12 – 16/12 – E-learning / December 2016|
|2017||10/07 – 14/07 – Eurodidaweb / July 2017||24/07 – 28/07 – E-learning / July 2017|
- Please contact us if you want to attend our courses at “Sapienza” University – ROME –IT – and we will send you a pre-registration form.
- How to apply: https://europaclub.org/europaclub-courses-2016-2017
FCE Europaclub ORGANIZER OF THE TRAINING COURSES:
- Prof. Alberto Pigliacelli –email@example.com
• Mariangela Scaglia – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Marco Luca Pigliacelli – email@example.com
Internet homepages: www.europaclub.org –
Tel.: +39.06.49697041 +39. 06 49913407 +39.06.2415460 – fax +39.06.4450740
Project proposal to your National Agency: Please, your information as soon as possible.
- Send the following information, please – Alberto Pigliacelli –firstname.lastname@example.org
- First and last name:
- City address:
- Your School/ Organization name:
- Your desires or any messages
- Choose the course and the date, please.
- Number of potential participants:
- 5 day training course: Monday / Friday / € 350,00 – With learning materials, Certificates / Europass.
- Our training courses have achieved much success in recent years.
- The courses will take place with at least 10 registered participants
- The program will propose hotels for accommodation in special prizes for the participants or you can freely choose where to stay..
- The Cultural Association *C. “EUROPACLUB*, non-profit, has prevalently organized training courses, meetings, seminars and conferences in the City of Rome, Frosinone, Veroli, Lazio and in other regions. More specifically, it has instituted training courses for students and adults on the Euro and European citizenship, conferences of international nature and surrounding areas. The F.C. “EUROPACLUB Association has organized above all many meetings for Canada, Australia, formation courses, seminars and conferences for immigrants. The F.C. “EUROPACLUB Association has organized a week of European Conferences in order to formalize the twin relationship among European cities. It has already done numerous events concerning cultural themes, recreational and musical events and cooperation between local and regional Public Bodies. The Association has cooperated with other public Associations, AICCRE (Association of Italian Municipalities) and MFE (European Federalist Movement) on European themes for the diffusion of the Socrates/Comenius (1,2,3), Leonardo, Lingua projects exchange of students and language in the citizen schools and centralized projects with many European Universities (including the University of Rome where it has operational headquarters) and other European partners. It has coordinated many Comenius, Grundtvig projects, Archeology, I.C.T. Art Courses. The President, as a teacher in public schools in Italy and Germany (Frankfurt/M), was many times President of state exams in several Italian Cities. It has legally been entitled by the National Agency as organizer for European Teachers and Adults of training courses included in the database COMENIUS/GRUNDTVIG at La “Sapienza” University and other Schools of Rome. It has gained a lot of experience in these sectors since the beginning of European cultural and educational institutions of various European projects to the current Erasmus +.